Undergraduate Admissions

A division of Enrollment Management

    Virginia Tech Application Management

    This page is for non-degree seeking and Agricultural Technology associate degree applications only. Freshman or transfer applicants will receive instructions on checking their application status by email.

    If you are a first-year or transfer applicant, navigate to https://admit.vt.edu/portal/status/

    Returning users:

    Log in if you already have a VT account to start or continue a non-degree or Agricultural Technology Program application.

    Log in

    First-time users:

    If you don't have an account, you can create an account to start a new non-degree or Agricultural Technology Program application.

    Create an account